4 fillets of firm white fish, skinless and boneless (720g)
30g dill, chopped
20g mint leaves, chopped
10g tarragon, chopped
15g ginger, peeled and finely grated
Grated zest of 1 lemon
3 small garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp ground cumin
½ tsp ground turmeric
30g gluten free breadcrumbs
2 tsp coconut oil
Salt and black pepper
Serve with steamed green vegies or salad and our Roasted Beetroot Dip
Serves four, 3 koftas per person
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Cut fish into 1-2mm pieces. Place in a bowl with chopped fresh herbs, ginger, lemon zest, garlic, ground spices, eggs, breadcrumbs, 1½ teaspoon of salt and some black pepper.
- Mix well and form into round patties or equal size about 55 grams
- Place a heavy ovenproof iron or chargrill pan on high heat add the coconut oil.
- Sear the koftas for 4 minutes, turning once, then transfer the pan to the oven for 8 minutes, until the koftas are cooked through.
- Place 3 koftas on each plate along with your choice of green vegies or salad. Spoon on some Roasted beetroot dip alongside and serve